Saturday, September 5, 2009

Nogales = walnut = 7 weeks to liftoff

We found out 2 days ago that we are expected to be in Nogales, Mexico, on October 26th. That is less than 7 weeks from now. I had a little bout of extreme stress after Anthony called me with the news; I think I was vibrating for several hours. The idea of moving in 7 weeks time to yet another foreign country is a bit overwhelming. In fact, for that span of time, I was just like Cameron from Ferris Bueller's Day Off - basically, if you stuck a lump of coal up my butt, in two weeks you'd have a diamond.

There is a lot happening between now and then, with me traveling to the U.S., with Bob's sister Lisa visiting for a week in mid-October, with our pending trip to Huaraz...All this AND a packout, too!

No comments: