My friend Carolyn (bless her heart, and her little kickypants) recently nominated me for a Lemonade Award, which is an award for blogs showing great attitude or gratitude. Since I'm a little light on the gratitude, I'm assuming she thinks my attitude is pretty darn positive. Aw shucks!My feeling of the whole thing is that it's a kind of chain letter that let's your friends, family, or complete strangers know that you really enjoy reading their life stories.
So here are the rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude, (i.e. turn lemons into lemonade)
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.
Yet it turns out that my Blogosphere is quite small and I really only have 2 nominees. I used to know more people that blogged, but one by one their blogging has fallen to the wayside and I am left with a limited few who, like myself, occassionally find a few free moments to write. So here's a big ol' electronic nod to the 2 people who update, who make me laugh, and are unerringly positive, or at least sarcastic (which in my book is WAY better):

No comments:
Post a Comment