Even though we've had quite an interesting financial go of Peru, we still found a few pennies in the coffers to treat ourselves to a fish lunch for our birthdays. Pescados Capitales is one of the premier restaurants in Lima, known for its top-quality ceviche and economic prices. So this is where we turned our gaze when we wanted to celebrate the fact that we're getting old.
Cheers to raw fish! (That's right, mom. RAW fish.)
2 comments:
OH ya ... sure YOUR Birthday wishes come true but what about my B'DAY??? Huh, huh HUH??? I didn't get anyone to sing to ME!!! DEC 14 ... does that ring a bell???
Ack! I know, I know. I remembered all the way up til a few days before, and then my brain shriveled up and hid behind the "ooh, shiny!" Christmas lights. I suck, I suck, I suck...
Post a Comment