It is insane how truly possessed that puppy looks in that photo. It's also hilarious how calm grace looks while another dog is actually chewing her face.
I'm a proud Masshole, moonlighting in the Foreign Service and living on a whim and a prayer in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I love to SMOOSH! Mad Maggie-delicous (puppy so tasty!), read, watch movies, hike, travel, and eat. This blog? It keeps me in touch, and it keeps me sane.
4 comments:
It is insane how truly possessed that puppy looks in that photo. It's also hilarious how calm grace looks while another dog is actually chewing her face.
That dog looks scary! Vampire is right! I might have to consider staying with Rosa... heck, they have a couple of maids!
Ryan,
When can we see pictures of your new place? You've got to give the people, er, me, what I want.
Morgan
Poor Grace get bite by the smaller dog. Hmmm... I should not judge the book by its cover.
Post a Comment